St. Christopher's in Bluff, Utah was built in 1942 . It's located 1.7 miles east of the Bluff on Utah highway 162. The grounds also includes a museum and community farm. A free well on the mission ground is used today by many Navajo, as their main water source.
In 1966, Father Liebler retired and built St. Mary's of the Moonlight. A few miles west of the Oljato trading post at Monument Valley, 60 miles south of Bluff, on the Arizona border.
The Episcopal church, St. John the Baptizer, is located in the city of Montezuma Creek. Montezuma Creek is located in the beautiful state of Utah.